GUATEMALAN EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION -AGEXPORT-
The Guatemalan Exporters Association is a private non-profit entity, established in 1982; that represents, promotes and develops non traditional exports of Guatemalan companies. It provides high level assistance services to the exporters, serving the business community at-large in international trade activities and investments, whether in Guatemala or abroad.
AGEXPORT represents dynamic and innovative Guatemalan entrepreneurs that participate and compete in world markets, and also those companies preparing to export.
Its vision is to "Develop Guatemala as a world exporter" through the promotion of exports based on competitiveness; thus contributing to the economic and social development of Guatemala.
Its mission is Promote exports growth based in competitivity, contributing this way to Guatemala´s economic and social development in a sustainable manner.
AGEXPORT'S objetives are:
- Promote and support the development of Guatemalan exports.
- Provide services that contribute to the development of the export community, as well as to promote new entrepreneurs to focus their activities on the international market.
- Promote the establishment of national strategies and policies that foster exports.
- Support institutions working in foreign trade and those that have close relations with countries who import Guatemalan products
- Create awareness within private and public sectors, of the benefits that non-traditional products exports provide to the economic and the social development of Guatemala.
AGEXPORT works in the following areas:
- Promotion and Market Access Division
- Technical Services Division
- Development Division
- Decentralized Services
15 Avenida 14-72, zona 13
Guatemala City, Guatemala,
7ª. Calle 29-25, Zona 3,
Phone: (502) 7763-5412
Fax: (502) 7763-5413